Nairobi National Park
- 5.45 AM professional guide pick up from your chosen location in Nairobi with 4×4 land cruiser.
- 6.15 AM arrive at main gates for entrance to the park
INTO THE PARK
- 6.30 AM you enter the park – let the safari magic begin
- 9 AM tea and coffee available (or earlier if you need the caffeine!)
- 10 AM – settle down at chosen breakfast location
- 10.15 AM – pre-ordered breakfast options shared – the Swahili menu is a local favourite, or alternatively for special occasions, our champagne breakfast
ELEPHANT ORPHANAGE (available post COVID-19)
- 11 AM – based in Nairobi National Park, a short drive takes us here
- 11.10 AM – enter the orphanage to learn more about the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, meet the animals and explore
- 12 AM You return to your drop off point and a welcome rest and lunch. Perhaps you start to edit your wildlife photographs from the safari
“In our safari we got to see lions, hyenas, hippos, giraffes, and rhinos! Would highly recommend Wow Safaris for the best experience in NNP!”
Want to fit in a quick trip to the Nairobi National Park? Our KPSGA qualified guides, 4x4 safari converted vehicles make this a popular option.
A DAY IN THE PARK
NNP FULL DAY
With so much wildlife to see - Rhinos, Lions, Leopards, Hippos, Birds - why not make the most of the park all day.
A BETTER WORLD
NAIROBI CONSERVATION TOUR
The park's location symbolises our critical responsibility to nature. In addition to the park safari, this option includes trips to the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Orphanage and the AFEW Giraffe Centre.
NNP SPECIAL TOUR
Our social media renowned photographers and guides accompany you for the ultimate Nairobi Park safari.