- 9 AM meet and greet in Nairobi and onward transfer to the Masai Mara National Reserve by road.
- 1 PM arrive at lodge or camp for lunch and settling into your surroundings – keep an eye out for curious camp visitors 🙂
- 4 PM Afternoon game drive
- 7 PM Dinner and surprise evening entertainment
DAY 2 & 3
- 6 AM hot air balloon safari with champagne breakfast – highly recommended
- 11 AM visit the local Masai Village to experience music, dance and culture
- 4 PM afternoon game drive
- 4 PM head out explore the Masai Mara National Reserve for the whole day or at your leisure. Request special activities
- 9 AM post breakfast check-out & transfer back to Nairobi.
“we booked the Mara with WOW Safaris. The overall experience was very good. Service and booking confirmation were sorted very fast. Loved the gifts WOW gave... recommend them highly.”
Whether a beginner looking to get into photography, or an experienced photographer, start planning your visual safari journey.
Unforgettable accommodation, KPSGA qualified guides, exclusive 4x4 Safari Converted Landcruiser
Don't miss it
This shorter Mara trip allows you to include it in your Kenyan adventure or simply as a quick getaway to the perfect paradise.
Mara Guided Photo Tour (Group)
Participating collectively in something you are passionate creates long lasting friendships. Our Masai Mara group tour means photography lovers can share in capturing the beauty of the Mara and its inhabitants.